Stop Stone Chips With
Alatin Paint Protection Film
It's not only really annoying when you get a stone chip on your car, ruining the immaculate paintwork, but it can also devalue it, and if not rectified, can lead to rust forming.
And no matter how careful & patient you are, you can always see a touch-up, leaving the only option to get an invisible repair as a full bonnet respray (and maybe the wings too to match the colour!).
But who's to say you won't get another chip when you're driving back home again?
There Is An Answer - Paint Protection Film
They always say 'prevention is better than cure', well our top end paint protection film is just the prevention you're looking for to stop those unsightly & damaging stone chips you get on your bonnet, and at a fraction of the price of a repaint (and who wants a repaint anyway!).
The Advantages of Paint Protection Film
- It’s Invisible: You may be covering the vehicle’s paint, but a thin, transparent layer of paint protection film (PPF) is almost impossible to notice. Modern films can provide lasting and durable protection without bulky thickness. Most come in at only 8 mils (0.0008 inches) and block less than 0.1% of light from reaching the paint!
- Customizable For Your Needs: It’s easy to target specific vehicle areas with die-cut anti-chipping films or wrap whole body panels, as appropriate to your project.
- Hydrophobic Properties: Automotive paint protection film is hydrophobic. This means liquids and contaminants will bead up and runoff, (like a waxed hood). It’s easier to preserve the brilliant luster of your paint job when it repels dirt, mud, oils, smudges, and streaks.
- Extends Service Life of Vehicle: Automotive value depreciates as years of wear and tear degrade a vehicle’s mechanical properties and appearance and shine. Paint protection films preserve the vehicle’s youth by effectively repelling debris, rocks, sand, and other impacts that cause incidental chips, scratches, and abrasions. Some films are even self healing.
- Easier to Apply Than Alternatives: Ceramic coatings are another common solution for paint protection. Unfortunately, these coatings are messier, require expensive equipment, and extend the already-long curing time for your painting process. Inefficiencies like these hurt your margins. PPF installation is quick; it helps you pass savings on to OEMs and boost bargaining power.