What do you get with Ceramic Tint Film
The ceramic tint film is the latest advancement in the series of tint films. It has the most superior tint film to exist so far and has shown excellent results in lab testing.
It has proven as the most effective car tinted film with the enhanced features that it owes to its composition.
Unlike other tint films dyed or used metal, a ceramic tint film is composed of nano-ceramic particles. These particles are the ones that give it its shielding properties on a nano level and allow it to perform excellently in demanding environments
Besides extraordinary performance, a ceramic tint film comes with benefits that you cannot find in any other tint type. These benefits include:
1. Nano Particles:
As a ceramic tint film for car windows uses nano-ceramic particles, the tint film has a high density and stronger resistance.
2. Strong Blockage:
The tough nanoparticles in a ceramic tint film make it the most effective shield against harmful radiation from the sun. Ceramic tint films are adequate to block out up to 99% of the ultraviolet and infrared radiations while diverging the remaining 1%.
As opposed to metallic tint films, ceramic tint film is non-conductive. Its non-conductive nature has dual benefits.
It does not allow heating up of the windows or a heat buildup inside the car. Secondly, it does not interfere with the electronic signal, providing a smooth network and internet connectivity.
4. Structural Stability:
Nano-ceramic tint films also have high structural stability, making them much more durable than regular tint films. It has a high resistance against the potential damage caused by intense radiation. Similarly, it also provides excellent shatter proofing even when exposed to brutal forces.
5. Glare Reduction:
Along with clarity, a ceramic tint film also cuts off the glaring issues providing you with a more comfortable and safe driving experience.